Monday, August 15, 2011

FIRST POST!

So this is my first post of my first blog ever! Exciting I know. So a little about me that doesn't fit into my about me section. I am a third year audiology student at the University of Pittsburgh. This means that I know way to much about hearing and balance and look at a lot of ears. This also means that I am often under a lot of stress with doctorate level classes and seeing some crazy patients. In order to escape from the demanding pressures I found that I relax best when surrounded by the beauty of nature. In the city this means seeking out gardens and trails, especially ones that are free. Recently I have been finding myself taking lots of pictures of gorgeous flowers and well-planned gardens and wanting to learn more about what I see. The best way to share what I have been learning and discovering is by creating a blog in which anyone can enjoy with me some of my favorite garden discoveries.
Orange flowers are my favorite! Me with some orange tecoma alata that form an archway at Longwood Gardens.

If you have any suggestions on how to create a successful blog please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment