Friday, March 2, 2012

Philadelphia Flower Show 2011- Paris

This Sunday is the opening of the 2012 Philadelphia Flower Show which I am excited to go see while I am home over Spring Break. Last year was the first time I attended and I hope to make it a regular event on my spring calendar. The theme in 2011 was Paris which was depicted throughout all of the displays including a wedding display. There were also individual flowers that were given awards and a whole host of vendors.
Here are some pictures from the show last year to help inspire you to go to the current exhibit.
Peacock made from flowers and wire.
This room won best of show.
Beautiful Arrangement


This was actually an opening out of the display that looked like the mirrors in the room.
Lavender display.
Tour de France display
I believe these were supposed to be hot air balloons. Part of the American in Paris display.

<3 these lamps of flowers. Also part of the American in Paris display.
This reminds of Starry Night; not sure of that was the point or not.
Can Can Dancer made out of cans

Bathing Beauty

Love glass bottles hanging from trees
Wedding Ceremony

Wedding Reception
To see even more pictured you can check out my Facebook album click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment