Saturday, March 31, 2012

Boston Commons

I had the great pleasure of traveling to Boston this past week for an audiology conference where I learned a lot and had a ton of fun. Of course I couldn't walk through the old historic streets and parks without taking a few pictures to share. Unfortunately the beautiful warm weather along the east coast decided to disappear while I was in Boston. However, the cloudy sky actually made it easier to take pictures.
Boston Commons is the large park right in the middle of the city and this is where most of the shots are from. Hopefully I will be able to go back to Boston when all the flowers are in full bloom but the bones of the park were still great to see.

ENJOY!


Blooming trees along the street

Public Garden started in 1837


These strips of pansies brought some color to the landscape.


The grounds of Boston Commons


Gate to the Commons


Old South Church I believe

Paul Revere's Tomb


Graveyard where Paul Revere is buried. Interesting to see tombs date back to the 18th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment