Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Last of Fall

So today is only the 29th of October and it has already begun to snow. We only got a little bit of snow here in Pittsburgh and it quickly melted right away with some rain, but I thought I should document the beautiful leaves before they all fall off the trees. I was on my way home from the Waterfront where I did some shopping and decided to stop in Schenley park and take some pictures. I only stopped at a small section; the beginning of the Bridle Trail and the top of the Schenley Oval but I was able to get some good shots of trees and the city. Enjoy these pictures and try to get outside and enjoy the leaves before they are replaced with snow!!

P.S. if you click on a photo you can see them all as a slide show!


It was these yellow trees that made me pull over and take some pictures.



I like the contrast of the circle of leaves around the trunk to green lawn.

Bridle Trail

Road going up to the Oval




Pitt's Cathedral of Learning

Downtown




When I got home I took some pics in my backyard


No comments:

Post a Comment