Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter at Valley Forge

Yes it has been awhile since my last post but with finals, Christmas, my birthday and New Years I just didn't have a chance to post anything. I was home in Philly for 2 weeks for Christmas and with all my crazy family I needed some alone time so I went over to Valley Forge Park for a few hours for some peace and quiet. I wanted to go along a trail behind the picnic area but it was already closed off, so instead I wandered around behind the church. Unfortunately it didn't snow, which would have made everything more beautiful but I still found some winter wonders.
View of the sun setting in the park.

Log cabin from Washington's troops.

Metal gate behind the church

Twisty old tree in the cemetary

Archways

View of the park from the church steps

Arches


Love the detail
Make sure to take some time out for yourself when things get hectic. Take a camera along because you never know what interesting things you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment